We focus on providing online sales alternatives thinking about the needs of the business and the end-user experience by implementing platforms aimed at sales of products and/or services for the B2B or B2C channels.
- eCommerce B2C: We develop comprehensive, visual catalogs for brands, with sections that highlight offers, a shopping cart in which companies sell to end-users.
- eCommerce B2B: We develop business-to-business electronic commerce, where we facilitate online transactions or purchases made between companies, such as distributors, wholesalers, to optimize the purchasing process to save time and money.
- Implementation of Shopify, WordPress, Woocommerce: We implement and configure e-commerce platforms, where the management of clients, products, shipments, taxes, discounts, forms of payment, and reports is facilitated.
- Marketplace: We implement e-commerce platforms where different stores can advertise their products, with a wide range of options regarding products, brands, prices, and offering the end-user the possibility of making purchases of the entire portfolio in a single payment.
- Integration with ERP and CRM: We connect eCommerce with company management software to automate processes and allow our clients to treat their clients (or group of clients) differently in terms of prices and promotions. In addition to updating the stock.
Cost reduction: It allows saving in personnel, physical space, and supplies, reducing costs.
Accessibility: It allows reaching more users simultaneously, accessing the products at any time of the day, from any location where the consumer is. In addition to making life easier through electronic payments
Customer loyalty: Knowing the users, their buying habits, and their experience allows implementing improvements to achieve their satisfaction.
Good customer service: Personalized attention for users, immediacy, and control of the delivery of orders.
Control: Efficient management of stocks and improvement of production, logistics, and distribution processes
Integration with other systems: We connect eCommerce with ERP and CRM systems to automate administrative tasks, improving the user experience in both channels.
It is a meeting where the team defines what tasks will be tackled and what the goal will be for the next two weeks.
During the two weeks, the team develops the planned activities to meet the objective set.
Every day during the sprint, the team meets, and each member responds: What did I do yesterday? What am I going to do today? Do I have an impediment that I need to be solved?
On the sprint’s last day, the team meets to deliver to the client the progress and increase of the product that corresponds to the commitment acquired during the sprint.
The team meeting in which an evaluation is made of how the Scrum methodology has been implemented in the last sprint and improvements are proposed for the next sprint that starts with planning.