Doctus is a North American company currently operating in Miami and Colombia, here you can find a strategic and expert partner for your software development needs, we currently have a service called Staff Augmentation, is a flexible outsourcing strategy that allows you to hire technology talent worldwide, choose from candidates that fit the requirements and add them to the team when needed.
- The ability to combine with other languages: ASP.NET offers you everything you need to develop web applications, social networks, enterprise websites and content management systems (CMS). It allows you to combine its development framework with XML, PHP and HTML so that you can create interactive websites successfully and with uncomplicated maintenance.
- It has continuous support: it is an effective solution that offers you support updated by Microsoft, so you can program with the latest features.
- It has MVC support: this is the model view controller and is an architecture that separates the web development section of the design interface. This gives you more flexibility when working as a team.
- Web Forms: is a development framework that allows you to create simple web applications within your pages. It has the advantage that you develop the code in an interface that has the same appearance as the final product.
- Access to .net framework functionalities: it means that it facilitates the work with webservices, databases, cryptography, among other resources.
- Stable communication with SQL Server database: it allows you to work comfortably with the SQL Server database management system, since it connects in an optimal way.
- Only the executable is compiled: it means that only the final product (developed program) is the one that must be compiled for its execution.
- The UX Designer is in charge of designing users’ experiences with the product by understanding them through constant research of their problems and by testing the solutions we offer them.
- His role is important because it brings you closer to the success of creating better products, aimed at real needs, reducing the investment in economic resources and unnecessary time. This will have an impact on customer loyalty and increase the value of the company.
- Manage various research methodologies, observation, data analysis, benchmarking, wireframes, prototypes, usability, accessibility, business, technology. They use many tools, from simple tools like post its, to software like Sketch, Figma and Framer.
- The UX Designer profile you choose will depend on your existing team: if you are just beginning, you will need to hire someone who can grow with you and has many skills; if you already have people in the team who are working on these issues, try to look for a specialized UX Designer.
- Cost-effective development: This library offers developers a cost-effective way to create cross-platform applications, for example, instead of creating two different applications for Android and iOS, the developer can implement the same code for both platforms. This would imply reducing development costs by about 50%.
- Faster delivery of application projects: ReactJS has the ability to speed up app development, developers can leverage various components ready to create app features faster than ever before. Also, less effort is needed as less code is required compared to other development platforms.
- Open source advantage: Due to the fact that ReactJS is an open source platform licensed by MIT, it gives developers access to use libraries and frameworks for free. It imposes some restrictions on software reuse, but also provides legal protection for developers.
- Modular design: ReactJS leverages modular programming technology to provide functions in the form of free blocks called modules. This allows easy creation and integration of application updates through easy-to-use modules, which are reusable for web and mobile APIs.
- You save time: When you start thinking about how to create a web application, you have to make a number of decisions; for example, the application’s architecture, its organization, etc. Angular already does it for you, so you can focus on more important things, like the functionalities of your web application.
- Use TypeScript language: Documentation is more consistent because the syntax and the way you read information codes is always the same.
- Applications are easy to maintain: By using TypeScript, any changes that need to be made to the application can be done quickly and without errors.
- It makes it possible to exchange or add programmers in projects: Any Angular programmer can read code written by another Angular programmer and understand it very quickly. This is a great advantage when working in a team or taking up unfinished projects.
- Use web components: A web component is a portion of code that can be reused in other projects made with Angular. In addition, they are easy to convert into native web components, so you can use them again in other types of applications.
- Increases profitability and productivity: With DevOps, an improvement in productivity is achieved, thanks to the progressive optimization of work, which allows the constant initiation of new projects, in this way, covering a larger market share.
- Improved communication: Development members can track bug monitoring and control, while the system administration team has direct access to version control and source code.
- Scalability: The DevOps system provides the flexibility to add new code, allowing it to adapt to changing circumstances, which require the extension of the software in any direction, without risking the entire production. Parallel versions can be implemented to meet different demands.
- Greater security: DevOps systems enable processes to be much more secure, mainly because they are automated. As mechanization increases, the number of people involved is also reduced, so the risk also decreases in that sense.
- Cost reduction: This is a direct consequence of increased employee efficiency, process automation and improved productivity. Less time is spent on development and creation, which also reduces costs.