People who create email marketing campaigns are users too, so let’s put ourselves in their shoes and think about what is attractive, impactful, and usable for me as a user when I am receiving a digital communication via email. Improve your email campaign’s success rate with email list cleaning tool.
In Doctus is highly important the ideation and implementation of all solutions designed for end-users and businesses, here we can assist you and be your partner for all marketing tactics required, so we give you the following tips to create your email marketing campaigns.
“We will analyze the mistakes and good practices for email marketing campaigns that are necessary nowadays in this virtual world.“
1. Subject: The worst thing that can happen is to receive an e-mail and not know where it comes from and what they want to communicate. It is important to write a clear and short sentence, but that links us to a specific topic that is interesting for the message receiver.
2. Define an email structure: When there is no clear definition, there is no objective or direction, that is where we fall into the biggest mistake by saturating users with information. Set up a structure that is easy to read, this allows us to have greater clarity in what we want to communicate. Focus on an objective or a call to action (Call to action), which we want the user to perform. Here is a basic example:
3. Incorporate images: There is nothing tedious than an email full of text, images allow the eye to rest, make the content more harmonious and attract the reader’s attention. We can not exceed the number of images, only the necessary to complement the message. And keep in mind that they must be high quality to guarantee legibility.
4. Personalize the mail: It is relevant that the user feels important and not just one of the bunch. The simple fact of putting their name or greeting them makes them feel valued.
5. Call to action: Every email should be designed to mobilize users to perform an action, but the litmus test is to have a clear and simple message, a well-placed call to action, so that the message can be seen without a lot of scrolling, and to reduce as much as possible the movement of the user’s cursor in order to perform the action quickly and easily.
6. Mobile friendly: Emails must be designed and developed so that the message is correctly captured from any device. Nowadays, we must think about web and mobile, provide additional hints for each, considering the dynamics in which we live are not an option, it is a completely relevant necessity for the experience of any user.
7. Test before sending: This is the point where you can be a user and objectively analyze whether the content, images, links, and message is correct and fulfills the proposed objective. In addition, it will allow you to find points of improvement for future communications and make the necessary adjustments to achieve a good impact.
After sending your emails, it is important to track the metrics, with these you will be able to determine if you are using the right strategy if you are achieving the objectives with users and if they are receptive to your communications; if not, you can assertively implement the corresponding improvements.
If you found this article useful, and you apply any of these tips, tell us about the changes you have experienced…
5 thoughts on “Do we think about users when we create email marketing campaigns?”
You need to take part in a contest for one of the highest
quality blogs on the internet. I’m going to highly recommend this web site!
I absolutely love your website.. Great colors & theme.
Did you make this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I’m wanting to create my own personal site and would
love to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named.
Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one
and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam feedback?
If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any support is
very much appreciated.
Also visit my homepage: link slot gacor hari ini
Thankfulness to my father who shared with me concerning this web site,
this weblog is actually remarkable.
Here is my blog pngsme.org
Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you ever been running a blog for?
you made blogging glance easy. The entire look of your
web site is magnificent, as well as the content!
my blog … Nilda