One of your biggest challenges is managing customer data? If the answer is YES, a customer data platform may be the solution for you and here at Doctus we help you to implement it, developing a customized one or integrating it with other platforms to get its full potential.
A Customer Data Platform is a software that collects and unifies in a single database all the information about your customers, allowing easy access to this information from other systems. This platform collects customer data from different channels, processes and cleans them by deleting information that is not relevant, eliminating duplicates and generating an updated, unique and complete profile of the customer or consumer, which is useful for marketing campaigns.
These platforms are highly useful to solve customer data integration, tagging and storage problems and you can look at this website for complete information. In this way, we can have a unified view of all interactions in a customer data platform to develop and execute our strategies.
According to Forbes “Insights/Treasure Data study”, 93% of marketing executives believe that using and analyzing customer data provides them with a substantial step change in facing disruptive and competitive challenges.
One of the most representative characteristics of customer data platforms is the great diversity of data that can be stored and unified. Here are some common data sources:
- Transaction and order data: e-commerce, administration and sales systems that generate data about purchases, order dates and renewal dates, customer and product value, abandoned carts, refunds, etc.
- Behavioral, web and mobile data: products and categories viewed by the user, clicks, interaction information, number of pages visited, among others.
- Profile data: who are the customers and what do they want, contact data, psychographic information, lifestyle, preferences, personality.
- Product data: inventory levels and price.
Customer data platforms democratize access to all this data across different departments and customer contact points.
The benefits of having a customer data platform
- Provide a unique view of the customer
- Enable companies to be more competitive
- They are agile. They adapt to user behavior and constantly changing technological trends.
- Democratize data. Accessibility of this information to marketing departments, business intelligence and customer service, for example.
- Enrich relationships with partners and suppliers, enabling more segmented communication.
- Provide better customer experiences and effective marketing.
- Improve operational efficiency
You may also like
What is the best way to outsource software development?
Agile teams and software factories are two ways of contracting for software development, advantages and [...]
Bilingualism is the best tool for exporting LATAM talent
In the IT industry technical knowledge is relevant, but expanding your challenges and opportunities is [...]
Scrum Roles: Understanding them is the key to achieving your goals in any software development project.
One of the most used methodologies in software development is Scrum, to implement it successfully, [...]
Improve your online sales with Doctus ecommerce diagnosis
With the Doctus FREE ecommerce diagnosis, you can know the status of your B2B or [...]
The 8 most relevant trends for ecommerce in 2023
It is almost essential to have an ecommerce, more and more consumers prefer to buy [...]
Adage Technologies acquires Doctus
Doctus S.A.S [Doctus] has been acquired by Adage Technologies Inc. [Adage], a U.S. company specializing [...]
Know the key responsibilities of the Product Owner in the scrum methodology.
The Product Owner in an agile team must ensure that the team delivers value to [...]
Alert: Here we tell you about the most prevalent Ecommerce Security attack
Ecommerce security is something you cannot afford to overlook; it is an essential aspect in [...]
Medellin, a great potential as a Nearshore for the U.S. market
In Doctus and Medellin we count on strengthening new talent and attracting technology companies to [...]
Brainstorming: what it is, what it is for and how to apply it to software development
Brainstorming is used to solve a problem or generate new ideas to improve a product, [...]
The Metaverse: The future of online shopping?
The metaverse and its evolution, what opportunities this technology offers for ecommerce and why it [...]
Scrum methodology in software development
The Scrum methodology is an agile software development methodology that helps teams to develop products [...]